Home » News » Public Safety
ATVs destroyed in Hudson shed fire
HUDSON - Three four-wheelers, a dirt bike, golf cart and a Gator were destroyed in a shed fire Thursday night on River Road.
A dozen firefighters responded to the 911 call for a fire at 97 River Road. The property is owned by Sylvia and John Porter Sr.
The fire destroyed a shed and its contents, and melted siding on the nearby home, charring some of its exterior, according to a press release issued by the fire department.
Investigators have not determined what caused the fire which remains under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Answers sought after bomb squad leaves Fitzwilliam - 0
- Nottingham man injured in wagon accident suing Hampton Falls orchard - 1
- Lightning strikes Manchester home, sparks fire - 0
- Asphalt truck overturns in Jaffrey - 0
- Police to educate Manchester motorists on distracted driving - 7
- Bird's nest may have caused house fire in Hudson - 1
- New Ipswich man burned in garage fire, flown to Boston - 0
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
- Boat crash in Tuftonboro investigated - 0
READER COMMENTS: 9
- Updated: Car may have started itself, crashes, burns at Manchester Home Depot - 5
- Updated: NH House defies Hassan, kills casino bill by 35-vote margin - 23
- Threats at Goffstown High ‘not credible’ - 0
- Updated: House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 9
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 3
License revocations for DWI announced
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs