Home » News » Public Safety
Manchester ambulance gets involved in a car accident
MANCHESTER — A Manchester AMR ambulance was involved in an accident late Friday, police Sgt. Joe Mucci said.
Mucci said the ambulance, which was heading east on Spruce Street when it was struck by a car that was heading north on Maple Street.
Mucci said the ambulance was heading to Elliot Hospital with a patient who was involved in an earlier accident at the intersection of Chestnut and Auburn streets.
Mucci said the accident is under investigation.
The names of those involved were not available Friday night.
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Concord police stun, arrest gun rights protester after officer touched on shoulder - 101
- Horsing around: Manchester students name police horse - 1
- UPDATE: Elderly man burned in North Hampton camper fire has died - 3
- UPDATE: Windham's Common Man to open for dinner rush despite fire - 2
- Enfield fire leaves one burned - 0
- Driver rescued after Franklin crash, 50-foot plunge - 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 1
- Camper fire leaves Bridgewater man severely burned - 1
- N.J. woman injured in Moultonborough motorcycle crash - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Salem student receives minor injuries in bus crash - 0
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 2
- NH man to be tried in $13 million mortgage fraud scheme - 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 3
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time