Just north of North Conway, N.H., hidden down a dirt road (itís been paved since Bush Sr. but I like to remember it rustic) surrounded by the White Mountains, my mother and father gave my family nature. It was in the form of a small condo with a wide-open yard, perfect for campfires and sledding, depending on the season or how daring my cousins and I got.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment