May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Manchester police searching for bank robber
MANCHESTER - Police are searching for a man they say robbed the Members First Credit Union branch on Bridge Street Saturday morning.
Police Sgt. Richard Brennan said a man described as white, 5 feet, 8 inches to 5 feet, 9 inches tall with a thin build, brownish-blond hair and short, scruffy facial hair handed a teller a note demanding cash about 10:30 a.m. Saturday. He left the bank with an undisclosed amount of money and ran away on foot, Brennan said.
The man did not indicate whether he had a weapon, Brennan said.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 688-8711 or anonymously at the Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040.
READER COMMENTS: 6
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 7
- Portsmouth driver distracted by Facebook hits utility pole - 9
- Robber escapes with drugs from Keene CVS - 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 1
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 4
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester alderman urges review of police phone use - 6
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 10
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 0
- Gate City Musings: Mayor just keeps on spending - 0
- Nashua set to begin budget review - 1
Town may have to fix grave error
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424