May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Manchester police searching for bank robber
MANCHESTER - Police are searching for a man they say robbed the Members First Credit Union branch on Bridge Street Saturday morning.
Police Sgt. Richard Brennan said a man described as white, 5 feet, 8 inches to 5 feet, 9 inches tall with a thin build, brownish-blond hair and short, scruffy facial hair handed a teller a note demanding cash about 10:30 a.m. Saturday. He left the bank with an undisclosed amount of money and ran away on foot, Brennan said.
The man did not indicate whether he had a weapon, Brennan said.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 688-8711 or anonymously at the Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 1
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 0
- White powder in Salem shipping container posed no serious risks - 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 1
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 3
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 13
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 32
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424