May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Alleged bank robber caught in Massachusetts
ANDOVER, Mass. - A Bedford man wanted for robbing a Manchester, N.H., bank was arrested Saturday morning by police in Andover.
Joel Gordon, 30, allegedly robbed the TD Bank at 293 South Main St. in Manchester, N.H., on June 11, police said.
Surveillance cameras captured digital photos of the man, which helped to identify him.
Police said Gordon entered the bank and handed a teller a note demanding cash. While no weapon was shown, the man implied he was armed, so the teller handed over an undisclosed amount of money and the robber fled.
Manchester police did not know when Gordon would be returned to New Hampshire to face charges.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- White powder in Salem shipping container posed no serious risks - 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 0
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 2
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 11
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 30
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424