June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Police: Two caught illegally dumping construction debris in Manchester
MANCHESTER - Two men are under arrest after an officer caught them illegally dumping scrap building materials and yard waste in woods behind the Kimball Street housing complex, police said.
Officer Paul Fraitzl was on patrol Tuesday about 1:45 p.m. when he saw a pickup truck loaded with debris headed towards Kimball Street. He immediately suspected the driver and passenger were going to dump the load in the woods.
A short time later, he located the truck in the woods, the pile of debris dumped on the ground behind it.
Fraitzl arrested the driver David Alfonso, 25, who lists his address as the New Horizons Soup Kitchen at 199 Manchester St., and his passenger George Burpee, 34, of 300 Lowell St. on a charge of unlawful activities.
Afonso also is charged with operating after suspension while Burpee also was arrested on a warrant out of Claremont charging him with simple assault.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 22
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 29
READER COMMENTS: 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 2
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 1
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 38
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424