May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Police: Two caught illegally dumping construction debris in Manchester
MANCHESTER - Two men are under arrest after an officer caught them illegally dumping scrap building materials and yard waste in woods behind the Kimball Street housing complex, police said.
Officer Paul Fraitzl was on patrol Tuesday about 1:45 p.m. when he saw a pickup truck loaded with debris headed towards Kimball Street. He immediately suspected the driver and passenger were going to dump the load in the woods.
A short time later, he located the truck in the woods, the pile of debris dumped on the ground behind it.
Fraitzl arrested the driver David Alfonso, 25, who lists his address as the New Horizons Soup Kitchen at 199 Manchester St., and his passenger George Burpee, 34, of 300 Lowell St. on a charge of unlawful activities.
Afonso also is charged with operating after suspension while Burpee also was arrested on a warrant out of Claremont charging him with simple assault.
READER COMMENTS: 6
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 7
- Portsmouth driver distracted by Facebook hits utility pole - 9
- Robber escapes with drugs from Keene CVS - 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 1
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 4
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester alderman urges review of police phone use - 10
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 15
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 2
- Gate City Musings: Mayor just keeps on spending - 0
- Nashua set to begin budget review - 1
Town may have to fix grave error
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424