May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Police seek Carroll man for Upper Valley burglaries
LEBANON — New Hampshire and Vermont police are searching for a 33-year-old Carroll man in connection with a number of recent daytime burglaries in the Upper Valley.
Lebanon police have obtained a warrant for the arrest of Kevin Balch, wanted for a June 20 burglary at an Eagle Ridge home in that city.
Lebanon officers have been working with police departments in Claremont and Thetford, Vt., on the burglaries, and said they recovered items stolen in last week’s Lebanon burglary at a Claremont location.
“Area departments are also investigating Mr. Balch’s connection to other daytime burglaries in Lebanon and (are) working with surrounding communities who have experienced recent burglaries,” Lebanon police said in a news release.
Lebanon police, who believe he may be headed for the North Country, have been unable to locate him and serve him with an arrest warrant.
Theye ask anyone with information on Balch to contact them at 603-448-1212, or to contact their local police department.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 0
- Man who spent days under Salem woman's trailer recording sentenced to prison - 2
- Man sought for attempting to lure girl into white van near Nashua school - 0
- Lawyer who made porn videos of teenage daughter gets 40 years in jail - 33
- Trial delayed for Epping man charged with shooting romantic rival - 9
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 3
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 1
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Gosselin stepping down as city AD - 0
- Lackey sharp as Red Sox pound Cleveland, Masterson - 0
- Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford netmen earn spot in state final - 0
- NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013 - 0
- NHIAA Div. I Track: Lynch, North boys prevail - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 0
- Weather this weekend may be more like Veterans Day - 0
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424