Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Police seek Carroll man for Upper Valley burglaries
LEBANON — New Hampshire and Vermont police are searching for a 33-year-old Carroll man in connection with a number of recent daytime burglaries in the Upper Valley.
Lebanon police have obtained a warrant for the arrest of Kevin Balch, wanted for a June 20 burglary at an Eagle Ridge home in that city.
Lebanon officers have been working with police departments in Claremont and Thetford, Vt., on the burglaries, and said they recovered items stolen in last week’s Lebanon burglary at a Claremont location.
“Area departments are also investigating Mr. Balch’s connection to other daytime burglaries in Lebanon and (are) working with surrounding communities who have experienced recent burglaries,” Lebanon police said in a news release.
Lebanon police, who believe he may be headed for the North Country, have been unable to locate him and serve him with an arrest warrant.
Theye ask anyone with information on Balch to contact them at 603-448-1212, or to contact their local police department.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Arrest made in attempted robbery of Littleton gas station - 0
- Ex-Littleton man sentenced to prison for DWI crash - 0
- Man who led Rochester police on chase held on $100K bail - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Mother asks judge for a break in her bail - 0
- Wakefield woman helps track alleged burglars - 0
- Three get prison for passing bad checks at Tilton outlets - 0
- Inmate indicted in 2009 kidnapping, rape of woman - 0
- Smuggling drugs into Berlin prison an escalating problem - 0
- Assistant AG cites suspended County Attorney Reams' 'shocking behavior' - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats have come a long way - 0
- Another weekend, another three games for Monarchs - 0
- Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty - 0
- Pray for safety: The state did not provide it - 0
- Big league gambling: AG makes right call on casinos - 0
- Students add their special touch to Christmas - 0
- Chargers edge Manning, Broncos, 27-20 - 0
- Iginla strikes twice as red-hot Bruins top Oilers - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bow's balance too much for Kearsarge - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
Big tipper stops for lunch
Keene to appeal Robin Hood rulings
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424