May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Police seek Carroll man for Upper Valley burglaries
LEBANON — New Hampshire and Vermont police are searching for a 33-year-old Carroll man in connection with a number of recent daytime burglaries in the Upper Valley.
Lebanon police have obtained a warrant for the arrest of Kevin Balch, wanted for a June 20 burglary at an Eagle Ridge home in that city.
Lebanon officers have been working with police departments in Claremont and Thetford, Vt., on the burglaries, and said they recovered items stolen in last week’s Lebanon burglary at a Claremont location.
“Area departments are also investigating Mr. Balch’s connection to other daytime burglaries in Lebanon and (are) working with surrounding communities who have experienced recent burglaries,” Lebanon police said in a news release.
Lebanon police, who believe he may be headed for the North Country, have been unable to locate him and serve him with an arrest warrant.
Theye ask anyone with information on Balch to contact them at 603-448-1212, or to contact their local police department.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mass. man charged in Nashua hit-and-run - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 38
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 7
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 3
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Afterschool activities canceled in Jaffrey - 0
- Banker convicted of fraud in scheme involving press maker exec - 0
- Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone - 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 1
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 10
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 13
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 7
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 3
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Derry marks a soldier's death
Memorial Day Observances 2013
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424