May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
3 teens indicted in Nashua purse snatchings
NASHUA — A Hillsborough County Superior Court South grand jury has handed up indictments against three local teenagers who allegedly were involved in a series of purse snatchings earlier this year.
Dylan Silva, 17, of 164 East Dunstable Road, was indicted on three felony robbery charges alleging that on March 24, 25 and 26, he used physical force to obtain purses from three women in a grocery store parking lot on Amherst Street.
The indictments also allege that on those same days, Bharat Shelat, 19, of 58 Spindlewick Road, provided Silva with transportation to the robberies.
Shelat is facing three charges of criminal liability to robbery.
A third teen, Matthew McCormack, 17, of 16 Decatur Drive, has been indicted on one felony robbery charge and one charge of theft by unauthorized taking for allegedly stealing purses from two different women on March 23 at the same location.
At the time, another male teen, 16, was arrested and charged with similar crimes for allegedly assisting the group. His name has not been released because of his age.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 0
- Man who spent days under Salem woman's trailer recording sentenced to prison - 2
- Man sought for attempting to lure girl into white van near Nashua school - 0
- Lawyer who made porn videos of teenage daughter gets 40 years in jail - 33
- Trial delayed for Epping man charged with shooting romantic rival - 9
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 3
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 1
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Gosselin stepping down as city AD - 0
- Lackey sharp as Red Sox pound Cleveland, Masterson - 0
- Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford netmen earn spot in state final - 0
- NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013 - 0
- NHIAA Div. I Track: Lynch, North boys prevail - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 0
- Weather this weekend may be more like Veterans Day - 0
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424