UNH graduates first sustainability class
DURHAM — The first group of business professionals to enroll in the University of New Hampshire's Certificate in Corporate Sustainability studies has completed the program, which provides participants practical knowledge and tools in sustainability and allows them to network with and learn from UNH faculty, regional business leaders and a supportive cohort of peers, UNH said.
Launched in fall, 2011, the certificate program is a collaboration of the UNH Whittemore School of Business and Economics, the New Hampshire Businesses for Social Responsibility and UNH's Sustainability Academy.
The certificate program is directed toward mid-level and senior professionals seeking to increase knowledge and functional skills in the practices and principles of corporate sustainability.
The next certificate program starts with the Institute in Corporate Sustainability in November.
For information visit www.sustainableunh.unh.edu.
READER COMMENTS: 4
- John Stossel: Sublet my people go - 0
- Another View: A voter ID compromise with which we all can live - 15
- George Will: The NLRB’s school-door stand - 1
- Pat Buchanan: Barack Obama is the spectator President - 0
- Jonah Goldberg: Obama's 'idiot' defense - 1
- Another View: Amendments to the Senate casino bill make it worth passing - 4
- Charles Arlinghaus: On Medicaid expansion, the right answer is, 'not yet' - 2
- Deroy Murdock: A bloated state necessarily bullies, as the IRS did - 3
- Kathy Sullivan: The IRS scandal exposes flaw behind tax-exempt politicking - 24
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford netmen earn spot in state final - 0
- NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013 - 0
- NHIAA Div. I Track: Lynch, North boys prevail - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 0
- Weather may be more like Veterans Day than Memorial Day - 0
- Awards cap city's Small Business Week - 0
- Rock Cats-Fisher Cats suspended - 0
- Budget plan presses NH hospitals to join managed care networks - 0
- Students hold ceremony to honor flags - 0
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
- Should schools do more to police food and beverages consumed at school?
- Total Votes: 112