May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Police arrest Greenfield woman in jewelry theft
NASHUA - A Greenfield woman is accused of stealing an expensive diamond pendant in a burglary and then pawning it for $3,000 at a local jewelry store, police said.
Ashleigh Starr, 26, of 212 Slip Road, was arrested Thursday on charges of theft by deception and receiving stolen property, both class A felonies.
The investigation began on Jan. 28 when Greenfield police called Nashua about a burglary in their town. A pendant with a diamond it it was taken in the burglary and pawned at the Nashua jewelry store. Lt. Michael Moushegian said he did not know the value of the pendant.
Police checked with the store and determined Starr pawned the pendant for $3,000 and was given a receipt for the sale.
Her bail was set at $3,500 cash/surety.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
- Not-guilty plea expected in death at Danville chief's home - 24
- Police say woman was assaulted for hours - 5
- Inmate will let judge decide fraud ID case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Glenn Normandeau: Protecting endangered non-game species a NH success story - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: Inventors, beware of PGL -- Paranoia, greed and laziness - 0
- Marine think tank to move to former Great Bay campus - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: Lots to love about NH road race/triathlon scene - 0
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win - 0
- College Baseball: Ravens outlast Penmen in 13 to survive another day - 0
- Three Fisher Cat hurlers combine to pitch shutout - 0
- Lakes Region, Great Bay CC hold commencement ceremonies - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424