May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
City man failed to register as a sex offender
MANCHESTER — A man spotted acting suspiciously late Thursday night was later charged with duty to report as a sex offender.
Police said an officer patrolling the area of Maple and Silver streets spotted a man carrying two car stereos and a roadside safety kit.
When the officer tried to stop the man to question him, the man fled on foot to the rear of 363 Silver St., where he was later found hiding in the basement.
The man, identified as Neil Harris, 42, of 363 Silver St., had two active warrants out of Texas for a parole violation and failing to register as a sex offender.
An investigation determined Harris had also failed to register as a sex offender after recently moving to Manchester. He was subsequently arrested and charged with felony Duty To Report.
The items found in his possession were seized as evidence until police can determine their ownership.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 11
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Car may have started itself, crashes at Manchester Home Depot - 1
- House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs over an ounce - 7
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 0
- Gambling debate begins following frantic lobbying - 6
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 7
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 2
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 16
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424