May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
City man failed to register as a sex offender
MANCHESTER — A man spotted acting suspiciously late Thursday night was later charged with duty to report as a sex offender.
Police said an officer patrolling the area of Maple and Silver streets spotted a man carrying two car stereos and a roadside safety kit.
When the officer tried to stop the man to question him, the man fled on foot to the rear of 363 Silver St., where he was later found hiding in the basement.
The man, identified as Neil Harris, 42, of 363 Silver St., had two active warrants out of Texas for a parole violation and failing to register as a sex offender.
An investigation determined Harris had also failed to register as a sex offender after recently moving to Manchester. He was subsequently arrested and charged with felony Duty To Report.
The items found in his possession were seized as evidence until police can determine their ownership.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 1
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 0
- White powder in Salem shipping container posed no serious risks - 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 1
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 3
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 13
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 32
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424