Home » News » Public Safety
Bay State man flown to Boston hospital after crash in Hampton Falls
HAMPTON FALLS - A Massachusetts man was seriously injured Friday when he crashed his car into a stone wall at the intersection of Towle Farm and Brown roads.
Jason Roberts, 36, of North Reading was transported to Exeter Hospital and a short time later, airlifted to Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston.
The crash happened just after 12:30 a.m. According to state police, Roberts was driving a 2012 Nissan Altima west on Towle Farm Road when he failed to stop at the intersection and hit the stone wall.
Assisting state police at the scene were Hampton Falls Police and Fire, Kensington Police Department and Exeter Hospital ALS.
The crash remains under investigation by Trooper Kevin Devlin of Troop A.
Anyone with information related to the accident is asked to call Devlin at 603-223-8490.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Driving lesson turns into car accident in Laconia - 0
- Fire destroys vacant Berlin building - 0
- NY man stable after destroying classic Porsche 911 in Route 16 wreck - 3
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Berlin man dies while kayaking - 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
- Teen hurt in Amherst boating crash - 0
- Ceremony for fallen police officers honors service and sacrifice - 2
- Amtrak suspends New York-Boston service after two trains collide in Conn.; up to 60 hurt - 0
READER COMMENTS: 7
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
- Manchester alderman urges review of police phone use - 13
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 0
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 2
- Gate City Musings: Mayor just keeps on spending - 0
Town may have to fix grave error
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack