Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Rochester police seek help in alleged credit card fraud
ROCHESTER — Police are looking for help identifying two people who may be connected to the fraudulent use of a credit card at Walmart.
The incident occurred around 8:30 p.m. on June 9. Police opened an investigation three days later.
Police Saturday night released video surveillance photos showing two persons of interest (at right). A white woman who appeared to be in her 20s with blonde hair. A white man who also appeared to be in his 20s had a scruffy beard and wore a NASCAR hat.
Police ask anyone with information to call Officer Bonneau at the Rochester Police Department at 330-7128 or provide information and remain anonymous by calling the Rochester Crime Line at 335-6500 or text to: CRIMES (274637) with body of text reading: TEXT4CASH + your tip. Cash rewards are offered for information that leads to an arrest, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-Goffstown teacher indicted on sexual assault charges - 0
- Claremont police identify suspect in three armed robberies - 0
- Three boys accused of vandalizing Lakes Region Boys and Girls Club - 0
- Confessed burglar tells investigators pair 'did it for the thrill' - 0
- Bow man robbed at gunpoint near YMCA - 0
- Sex offender sought for failing to register turns himself in - 0
- Raymond man convicted in second sexual assault case - 0
- Champagne dream leads to job applicant’s arrest - 1
- Wanted Vermont man evading capture allegedly tried to run over officer - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
- FDA unveils plan to rein in antibiotics on farms - 0
- Outlet malls: Not what they used to be - 0
- Calif. outlaws ‘revenge porn' - 0
- Kuster launches 'Holiday Cards for Heroes' - 0
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
- Mega Millions jackpot expected to reach $400m - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424