Want some summer fun? Find our hidden baseballs!
It's summertime, the living is easy, and the Sunday News hopes to make it more fun for readers with our Find the Baseballs contest. Two weekly winners will get six choice tickets each to a Fisher Cats baseball game at their beautiful stadium by the Merrimack River in Manchester.
Beginning next Sunday, July 8, a random number of baseballs (like the one shown here) will be included in the pages of your Sunday News. Find them all, fill out the form (you can fill it out either in-paper or online at UnionLeader.com), and then check the next week's Sunday News to see if you have won. Each winner will also receive a baseball (a real one!) signed by the whole Fisher Cats team.
The Fisher Cats' Northeast Delta Dental Stadium is considered one of the finest minor league parks in the country. The team is the Double A club of the Toronto Blue Jays, and many of its players and opponents have graduated to the major leagues. Several of the games in the Baseballs contest are with the Boston Red Sox Portland affiliate, the Sea Dogs.
Look for more details and the first contest in the July 8 Sunday News. Each week's winners will be selected at random from all correct entries. Participants must be 18 or older. No purchase is necessary to enter. Employees, agents and families of Union Leader Corp. and affiliated subsidiaries are not eligible.
READER COMMENTS: 46
- Ignorance abounds: Obamacare and small businesses - 25
- Mayor development: Growth and a Manchester city office - 1
- Page One Editorial: Control of NH’s future: Today’s House vote will be one for the ages - 17
- Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands - 9
- Missing the point: The IRS scandal and state power - 27
- Helping panhandlers: A method worth trying in Manchester - 7
- For the people: A century of the NH primary - 0
- What innovation? The casino way is the lazy way - 10
- Not so merry: Giving Robin Hood a bad name - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Gosselin stepping down as city AD - 0
- Lackey sharp as Red Sox pound Cleveland, Masterson - 0
- Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford netmen earn spot in state final - 0
- NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013 - 0
- NHIAA Div. I Track: Lynch, North boys prevail - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 0
- Weather this weekend may be more like Veterans Day - 0
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions
- Should adultery remain a crime under U.S. military law?
- Total Votes: 641