May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Man arrested in Mass. for Manchester bank robbery
LAWRENCE, Mass. — The suspect in a Manchester bank robbery was arrested Saturday night in Lawrence, Mass.
Derrick Wright, 30, of 39 Walnut St., Manchester, was arrested on several outstanding warrants in Lawrence.
He was wanted by police in Manchester in connection with the robbery at Members First Credit Union on Bridge Street on June 23.
A tthe time, police said a gunman walked into the branch at 10:30 a.m. and handed a teller a note demanding cash, then took off on foot. No weapon was shown during the robbery.
Wright has been held without bail and was scheduled for arraignment on an assortment of charges.
He faces extradition to New Hampshire for the bank robbery charge in the Manchester case.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 0
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 2
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 1
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 2
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 0
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 1
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Moving Wall in Haverhill asks us to remember
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
For the people: A century of the NH primary
Not so merry: Giving Robin Hood a bad name
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424