May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Man arrested in Mass. for Manchester bank robbery
LAWRENCE, Mass. — The suspect in a Manchester bank robbery was arrested Saturday night in Lawrence, Mass.
Derrick Wright, 30, of 39 Walnut St., Manchester, was arrested on several outstanding warrants in Lawrence.
He was wanted by police in Manchester in connection with the robbery at Members First Credit Union on Bridge Street on June 23.
A tthe time, police said a gunman walked into the branch at 10:30 a.m. and handed a teller a note demanding cash, then took off on foot. No weapon was shown during the robbery.
Wright has been held without bail and was scheduled for arraignment on an assortment of charges.
He faces extradition to New Hampshire for the bank robbery charge in the Manchester case.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 4
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 14
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 2
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Updated: NH House defies Hassan, kills casino bill by 35-vote margin - 23
- Plaistow fire victim remains critical - 0
- Updated: House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs an ounce or under - 10
- Updated: Car may have started itself, crashes, burns at Manchester Home Depot - 5
- Threats at Goffstown High ‘not credible’ - 0
- Updated: House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 9
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 3
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424