Resume-writing workshop scheduled at Loeb School
MANCHESTER — The Nackey S. Loeb School of Communications is offering a free resume-writing workshop to help those who are out of work or hoping to change jobs.
The session will be held on July 25 at the school in Manchester from 5:30 to 8 p.m.
Instructor David Yudkin of Creative Professional Resumes will cover everything from what information should and should not be included in a resume to how the information should be organized. He'll also offer proven tips on what helps a resume stand out and be noticed and include an open forum discussion with plenty of time for questions on job search issues.
The session is free, but space is limited, so registration is required.
To register, visit loebschool.org or call 627-0005.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fisher Cats score in 9th to win - 0
- Former NASCAR driver Trickle dead in apparent suicide - 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 14, 2013 - 0
- Manchester's Gill Stadium nearing centenial rededication, still going strong - 0
- Red Sox lose to Rangers - 0
- Glenn, Nolan power Fisher Cats to win - 0
- All done: Monarchs elminated from AHL playoffs three games to one - 0
- NH College Roundup: Evans in Pats' rookie camp - 0
- Derryfield defeats Central girls in lacrosse - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
- Afterschool activities canceled in Jaffrey - 0
- Banker convicted of fraud in scheme involving press maker exec - 0
- Mass. man charged in Nashua hit-and-run - 0
- Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone - 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 1
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 11
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Memorial Day Observances 2013
- Should schools do more to police food and beverages consumed at school?
- Total Votes: 112