May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Trespasser charged with new trespassing charge
A city man, under the umbrella of two previous criminal trespass sentences, was arraigned Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on a new criminal trespass charge. Police said Stephen Bushey, 40, of 140 Central St., was panhandling in front of the Applebee’s Restaurant at 581 Second St., despite having been previously trespassed from the site.
Bushey also had an open can of beer and was cited for an open container violation.
Police prosecutor Steven Mangone requested $2,000 cash/surety bail for Bushey, saying Bushey is still subject to suspended sentences on criminal trespass convictions Oct. 18, 2010, and Oct. 20, 2011. He was also convicted of breach of bail on June 18, 2010.
Bushey asked Judge Gregory Michael for personal recognizance bail, “so I can change my life,” said Bushey, who added he’s currently unemployed, but: “I’m starting a job on Monday.”
Michael set bail at $1,000 cash/surety and trial was set for Oct. 2.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 0
- Man who spent days under Salem woman's trailer recording sentenced to prison - 2
- Man sought for attempting to lure girl into white van near Nashua school - 0
- Lawyer who made porn videos of teenage daughter gets 40 years in jail - 33
- Trial delayed for Epping man charged with shooting romantic rival - 9
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 3
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 1
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Gosselin stepping down as city AD - 0
- Lackey sharp as Red Sox pound Cleveland, Masterson - 0
- Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford netmen earn spot in state final - 0
- NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013 - 0
- NHIAA Div. I Track: Lynch, North boys prevail - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 0
- Weather this weekend may be more like Veterans Day - 0
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013
Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place'
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424