June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Man charged with hosting underage drinking party
LACONIA — Police busted what they said was an underage drinking party early Wednesday morning.
Laconia police responded around 1:30 a.m. to a loud music complaint at 718 Endicott St. North, across from the Hackmatack Campground.
When they sought the person in charge of the residence, officers observed several people who appeared to be under 21 drinking alcohol, and they overheard one person say that people under 21 should hide in the basement, according to the Laconia Police Department.
Police arrested the resident of the house, Damir Seifija, 24, and charged him with facilitating an underage alcohol house party.
Twelve others were charged with unlawful/internal possession of alcohol. One person, Garret R. Dunlap, 20, was arrested and also charged with resisting arrest and obstructing police. He is being held at Belknap County Jail on $2,000 cash bail until his arraignment Friday.
Seifija was released on bail and is scheduled to be arraigned Aug. 9.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 24
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 29
READER COMMENTS: 3
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 0
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 2
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 3
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 2
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424