Home » News » Public Safety
Mass. man rescued from Calef Lake
AUBURN — A Massachusetts man was found floating in Calef Lake on Wednesday, Fire Chief Bruce Phillips said.
Phillips said the man was staying at Calef Lake Camping Area and was found about 7 p.m. Wednesday by nearby residents, who performed CPR until emergency crews arrived.
Phillips said the man, whose name was not available, had a pulse and blood pressure when firefighters took him to Parkland Medical Center in Derry.
He didn't know why the man was in the water, and “we're not sure how long he'd been in the water,” he said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lincoln officer, Woodstock firefighters credited with saving homeowner's life - 0
- Rollover backs up traffic on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Fire destroys Keene house, no one injured, but pets missing - 0
- Arbitrator finds Manchester had 'just cause' to fire Coco - 15
- New Hampshire's homeless remembered in Laconia vigil - 0
- Keene fire destroys house, no injuries reported - 0
- State agrees to delete toll booth photos - 5
- Colebrook reaches out after blaze - 0
- Harvard clears all buildings after report of explosives - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Goalies everywhere - 0
- 'The Granite Wall' stays solid as UNH marches into postseason - 0
- Lebanon City Hall renovation could move forward at hearing - 0
- Belmont makes deal to sell Winnisquam fire station for $240,000 - 0
Candlelight vigil set for homeless
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
State agrees to delete toll booth photos
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072