June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Police charge city man in connection with shooting
MANCHESTER — City police have arrested a 20-year-old local man in connection with Monday's shooting on Cedar Street.
Police said Gerremy Cantres, was arrested around 8:20 p.m. Friday outside a residence on Young Street and charged with robbery, first-degree assault, burglary and being a felon in possession of a weapon.
On Monday, police said, Marco Zamora, 27, and his 24-year-old girlfriend, Holly Kula, both were pistol-whipped inside their 273 Cedar St. apartment. Zamora also went to the hospital for a gunshot wound to the arm, police said.
Police had said two men entered the apartment and demanded money; at least one was armed with a handgun. On Friday, police said Cantres is accused of being the shooter.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 22
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 28
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 1
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 0
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 15
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
- Agencies to offer summer food service to Derry children in need - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424