Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Police charge duo for burglaries
MILFORD — Police nabbed a couple accused of burglarizing a home on Wednesday after a resident reported a suspicious vehicle on Melendy Road. At approximately 10:47 a.m., Milford police officers were dispatched to the area of 200 Melendy Road for a report of a suspicious vehicle. According to acting Police Chief Chris Nervik, it was reported that a silver Nissan was seen pulling in and out of driveways in the area.
Police came across a Nissan Altima parked in the driveway at 218 Melendy Road and found two people in the car, including Kelly L. Coleman, 27, of 54 Elm Street in Milford and Jason McCarter, 23, of 563 Piper Road, Ashby, Mass.
Inside the car, police allegedly found a number of items that had been stolen from the home, said Nervik.
Coleman and McCarter are charged with burglary and receiving stolen property, both Class B felonies. They were arraigned in the 9th Circuit Court Merrimack Division on Thursday, and both are being held on $10,000 cash bail. They are scheduled to appear in the Ninth Circuit Court in Milford on July 18 at 9 for a probable cause hearing.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 5
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 21
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 2
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424