Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Police charge duo for burglaries
MILFORD — Police nabbed a couple accused of burglarizing a home on Wednesday after a resident reported a suspicious vehicle on Melendy Road. At approximately 10:47 a.m., Milford police officers were dispatched to the area of 200 Melendy Road for a report of a suspicious vehicle. According to acting Police Chief Chris Nervik, it was reported that a silver Nissan was seen pulling in and out of driveways in the area.
Police came across a Nissan Altima parked in the driveway at 218 Melendy Road and found two people in the car, including Kelly L. Coleman, 27, of 54 Elm Street in Milford and Jason McCarter, 23, of 563 Piper Road, Ashby, Mass.
Inside the car, police allegedly found a number of items that had been stolen from the home, said Nervik.
Coleman and McCarter are charged with burglary and receiving stolen property, both Class B felonies. They were arraigned in the 9th Circuit Court Merrimack Division on Thursday, and both are being held on $10,000 cash bail. They are scheduled to appear in the Ninth Circuit Court in Milford on July 18 at 9 for a probable cause hearing.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424