May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Two teens charged in attempted armed robbery
PEMBROKE — Police have made two arrests in an ongoing investigation of an attempted armed robbery.
Nicolas Lavoie, 19, was arrested Friday and charged with conspiracy to commit robbery.
He was arraigned that day in the Sixth Circuit Court in Concord and released on a $20,000 personal recognizance bond.
A related arrest was made Tuesday. Police charged 19-year-old Jacob Collinge with attempted armed robbery and other offenses.
Collinge was arraigned Tuesday in the Sixth Circuit Court in Hooksett and held on $60,000 cash bail.
Both Lavoie and Collinge are Pembroke residents.
Probable cause hearings have yet to be scheduled but will take place in the Sixth Circuit Court in Hooksett.
Following Collinge's arrest, police announced that additional arrests were pending.
Lt. Gary Gaskell said Friday that the investigation remains open, so he could not provide more information on the arrests or the incident that prompted them.
“My hope is that over the weekend we're going to be able to develop it a bit more,” he said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
- Not-guilty plea expected in death at Danville chief's home - 24
- Police say woman was assaulted for hours - 5
- Inmate will let judge decide fraud ID case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Marine think tank to move to former Great Bay campus - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: Lots to love about NH road race/triathlon scene - 0
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win - 0
- College Baseball: Ravens outlast Penmen in 13 to survive another day - 0
- Three Fisher Cat hurlers combine to pitch shutout - 0
- Lakes Region, Great Bay CC hold commencement ceremonies - 0
- UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice' - 0
- Berlin man dies while kayaking - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424