May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Two teens charged in attempted armed robbery
PEMBROKE — Police have made two arrests in an ongoing investigation of an attempted armed robbery.
Nicolas Lavoie, 19, was arrested Friday and charged with conspiracy to commit robbery.
He was arraigned that day in the Sixth Circuit Court in Concord and released on a $20,000 personal recognizance bond.
A related arrest was made Tuesday. Police charged 19-year-old Jacob Collinge with attempted armed robbery and other offenses.
Collinge was arraigned Tuesday in the Sixth Circuit Court in Hooksett and held on $60,000 cash bail.
Both Lavoie and Collinge are Pembroke residents.
Probable cause hearings have yet to be scheduled but will take place in the Sixth Circuit Court in Hooksett.
Following Collinge's arrest, police announced that additional arrests were pending.
Lt. Gary Gaskell said Friday that the investigation remains open, so he could not provide more information on the arrests or the incident that prompted them.
“My hope is that over the weekend we're going to be able to develop it a bit more,” he said.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 2
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 3
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 1
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 2
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 4
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 1
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Derry marks a soldier's death
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424