June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Two teens charged in attempted armed robbery
PEMBROKE — Police have made two arrests in an ongoing investigation of an attempted armed robbery.
Nicolas Lavoie, 19, was arrested Friday and charged with conspiracy to commit robbery.
He was arraigned that day in the Sixth Circuit Court in Concord and released on a $20,000 personal recognizance bond.
A related arrest was made Tuesday. Police charged 19-year-old Jacob Collinge with attempted armed robbery and other offenses.
Collinge was arraigned Tuesday in the Sixth Circuit Court in Hooksett and held on $60,000 cash bail.
Both Lavoie and Collinge are Pembroke residents.
Probable cause hearings have yet to be scheduled but will take place in the Sixth Circuit Court in Hooksett.
Following Collinge's arrest, police announced that additional arrests were pending.
Lt. Gary Gaskell said Friday that the investigation remains open, so he could not provide more information on the arrests or the incident that prompted them.
“My hope is that over the weekend we're going to be able to develop it a bit more,” he said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 22
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 28
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 1
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 0
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 14
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
- Agencies to offer summer food service to Derry children in need - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424