Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Two teens charged in attempted armed robbery
PEMBROKE — Police have made two arrests in an ongoing investigation of an attempted armed robbery.
Nicolas Lavoie, 19, was arrested Friday and charged with conspiracy to commit robbery.
He was arraigned that day in the Sixth Circuit Court in Concord and released on a $20,000 personal recognizance bond.
A related arrest was made Tuesday. Police charged 19-year-old Jacob Collinge with attempted armed robbery and other offenses.
Collinge was arraigned Tuesday in the Sixth Circuit Court in Hooksett and held on $60,000 cash bail.
Both Lavoie and Collinge are Pembroke residents.
Probable cause hearings have yet to be scheduled but will take place in the Sixth Circuit Court in Hooksett.
Following Collinge's arrest, police announced that additional arrests were pending.
Lt. Gary Gaskell said Friday that the investigation remains open, so he could not provide more information on the arrests or the incident that prompted them.
“My hope is that over the weekend we're going to be able to develop it a bit more,” he said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Newmarket man indicted on sex assault counts - 0
- Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery - 0
- Vandal slashes holiday display but cannot deflate Christmas spirit - 0
- Mistrial declared in Keene cold-case murder trial - 0
- Grantham man gets prison in shooting death of wife - 0
- Rockingham County attorney suspension continues amid probe - 1
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Home Depot comes through in Derry with new decorations - 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate holding rare Saturday vote on Fed pick Janet Yellen - 0
- Destruction of Berlin theater is ruled arson - 0
- Brady, Suggs set to renew bitter rivalry - 0
- West, Towson look to run past Eagles - 0
- Crowley leads Dover hockey past Kingswood - 0
- Beltran, Yankees make it official - 0
- Sabres pull away from Bruins - 0
- Bishop Guertin boys top Salem in OT - 0
- Wildcats will need to contend with Fargodome noise - 0
Beltran, Yankees make it official
Al Baldasaro may run for U.S. Senate
Gun-rights rally against Scott Brown gets rejection from city of Nashua; protesters say event will go on
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Ice storm threatens the region
Plymouth hosts hearing on bill for tougher scrutiny of power projects such as Northern Pass
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424