June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
After gun shot wound, felony charges for home invasion
MANCHESTER —Bail was set at $50,000 cash only for a city man accused of shooting another man during a home invasion robbery July 2.
Gerremy Cantres, 20, of 78 Young St., was arraigned Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on felony charges of robbery, first-degree assault, burglary and felon in possession of a weapon.
Cantres could enter no plea to the felony charges, so a probable cause hearing was set for July 23. Among Cantres’ bail conditions is a ban on contact with the alleged victims.
Cantres failed to appear in court May 3 on a charge of operating after suspension, so a trial on that charge was set for Oct. 18.
Police had responded to an apartment at 273 Cedar St. in midafternoon July 2 in response to a reported shooting. Police said Marco Zamora, 27, and his girlfriend, Holly Kula, 24, were both pistol-whipped and Zamora was shot in the arm.
Although the victims said two men entered the apartment and demanded money, police have identified Cantres as the man with the handgun and accused him of being the shooter. They have not identified the second man sought in the incident.
Police said Cantres was arrested Friday night outside a Young Street residence.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH man to be tried in $13 million mortgage fraud scheme - 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 12
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 2
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 0
- UPDATED: Senate, House negotiators mull compromise plan to narrowly align state insurance rules with 'Obamacare' - 1
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 16
- UPDATE: Salem student receives minor injuries in bus crash - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 3
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 1
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424