May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
After gun shot wound, felony charges for home invasion
MANCHESTER —Bail was set at $50,000 cash only for a city man accused of shooting another man during a home invasion robbery July 2.
Gerremy Cantres, 20, of 78 Young St., was arraigned Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on felony charges of robbery, first-degree assault, burglary and felon in possession of a weapon.
Cantres could enter no plea to the felony charges, so a probable cause hearing was set for July 23. Among Cantres’ bail conditions is a ban on contact with the alleged victims.
Cantres failed to appear in court May 3 on a charge of operating after suspension, so a trial on that charge was set for Oct. 18.
Police had responded to an apartment at 273 Cedar St. in midafternoon July 2 in response to a reported shooting. Police said Marco Zamora, 27, and his girlfriend, Holly Kula, 24, were both pistol-whipped and Zamora was shot in the arm.
Although the victims said two men entered the apartment and demanded money, police have identified Cantres as the man with the handgun and accused him of being the shooter. They have not identified the second man sought in the incident.
Police said Cantres was arrested Friday night outside a Young Street residence.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 9
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 0
- Last-minute lobbying frantic as House prepares for casino vote - 2
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 5
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 1
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 12
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424