Home » News » Public Safety
Motorcyclist injured in North Hampton accident
NORTH HAMPTON - A rider was injured Tuesday night when a motorcycle crashed near 129 Mill Road.
The accident was reported at 10:37 p.m. and the operator was transported to an area hospital for treatment, according to a police press release.
Police did not release the name of the rider. The crash remains under investigation.
Anyone with information about it is asked to call Sgt. James Russell at 603-964-2198, Ext. 3008, or email him at email@example.com .
Anonymous information may also be provided by contacting Crimeline for the Hamptons at 603-929-2222, or online at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook.com/Hampton Crimeline. Cash rewards are paid for Crimeline tips that lead to arrests and convictions.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Expectant couple's deaths in Lebanon crash probed - 0
- AG finds no new criminal conduct for ex-New London police chief - 1
- Newington accident victim succumbs to her injuries - 0
- Police check out bomb threat at Sanborn Regional High - 0
- I-293 North ramp reopens in Manchester - 1
- Father not convinced girl in video is Abigail Hernandez - 0
- Police looking for information about blood on Pelham road - 0
- Mass. man says he may have seen missing Conway girl on video - 5
- 'Unprepared' Canadian hikers rescued from Mt. Washington - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
Ads go after Shea-Porter for ACA support
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072