Home » News » Public Safety
Motorcyclist injured in North Hampton accident
NORTH HAMPTON - A rider was injured Tuesday night when a motorcycle crashed near 129 Mill Road.
The accident was reported at 10:37 p.m. and the operator was transported to an area hospital for treatment, according to a police press release.
Police did not release the name of the rider. The crash remains under investigation.
Anyone with information about it is asked to call Sgt. James Russell at 603-964-2198, Ext. 3008, or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Anonymous information may also be provided by contacting Crimeline for the Hamptons at 603-929-2222, or online at email@example.com or on Facebook.com/Hampton Crimeline. Cash rewards are paid for Crimeline tips that lead to arrests and convictions.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Updated: Car may have started itself, crashes, burns at Manchester Home Depot - 6
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- Answers sought after bomb squad leaves Fitzwilliam - 0
- Nottingham man injured in wagon accident suing Hampton Falls orchard - 2
- Lightning strikes Manchester home, sparks fire - 0
- Asphalt truck overturns in Jaffrey - 0
- Police to educate Manchester motorists on distracted driving - 7
- Bird's nest may have caused house fire in Hudson - 1
- New Ipswich man burned in garage fire, flown to Boston - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 24
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands