May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Police investigate assault allegation against alderman
MANCHESTER — Police are investigating a report from a woman who said Alderman Russ Ouellette assaulted her early Thursday.
Manchester Police Chief Dave Mara said Thursday night that the department is looking into the report and planned to turn over the investigation to the Hillsborough County Attorney's office once police have completed their report.
No charges have been filed. Mara said county prosecutors will determine what — if any — action should be taken.
Mara said investigators have been in contact with the county, but declined to disclose any details of the allegations against Ouellette.
Ouellette, who represents the 11th Ward, did not immediately return messages seeking comment left at his home and on his cellular phone.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
- Mass. man charged in Nashua hit-and-run - 1
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 58
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 10
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 1
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 21 - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford rolls in NHIAA tennis tournament opener - 0
- Franklin Pierce to play Shippensburg in Div. II baseball World Series - 0
- Amendola getting up to speed with Patriots - 0
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Londonderry’s double threat - 0
- No curbside collections in Manchester on Monday - 0
Manchester police seek Food Mart robber
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424