May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Police investigate assault allegation against alderman
MANCHESTER — Police are investigating a report from a woman who said Alderman Russ Ouellette assaulted her early Thursday.
Manchester Police Chief Dave Mara said Thursday night that the department is looking into the report and planned to turn over the investigation to the Hillsborough County Attorney's office once police have completed their report.
No charges have been filed. Mara said county prosecutors will determine what — if any — action should be taken.
Mara said investigators have been in contact with the county, but declined to disclose any details of the allegations against Ouellette.
Ouellette, who represents the 11th Ward, did not immediately return messages seeking comment left at his home and on his cellular phone.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 9
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 1
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 0
- Last-minute lobbying frantic as House prepares for casino vote - 2
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 5
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 2
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 13
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424