May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Police investigate assault allegation against alderman
MANCHESTER — Police are investigating a report from a woman who said Alderman Russ Ouellette assaulted her early Thursday.
Manchester Police Chief Dave Mara said Thursday night that the department is looking into the report and planned to turn over the investigation to the Hillsborough County Attorney's office once police have completed their report.
No charges have been filed. Mara said county prosecutors will determine what — if any — action should be taken.
Mara said investigators have been in contact with the county, but declined to disclose any details of the allegations against Ouellette.
Ouellette, who represents the 11th Ward, did not immediately return messages seeking comment left at his home and on his cellular phone.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 0
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 1
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 11
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 29
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424