Home » News » Public Safety
'Untimely' death of man in Hudson
HUDSON — State and local officials are investigating an untimely death reported in the Hudson Mobile Estates Complex.
Police were called to 85 Mobile Drive, off of Kimball Hill Road, on Tuesday. Hudson Police Chief William Avery said he could not release any information and referred all questions to the Attorney General's Office.
Senior Assistant Attorney General Jeffrey Strelzin confirmed that his office was called into the investigation on Wednesday. He could not release the identity of the adult male.
The attorney general was called in based on some facts of the case, Strelzin said, but he could not comment on details of an ongoing investigation.
Strelzin added that it is not unusual for his office to be notified in cases of unusual or untimely deaths.
“I think we're getting close to a resolution, but the investigation is still ongoing,” Strelzin said.
Local and state police are also involved in the investigation.
The police tape was removed from the scene by Thursday. A woman at the home said the family did not wish to talk at this time.
- - - - - - - -
Julie Hanson may be reached at Jhanson@newstote.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- New Ipswich man burned in garage fire, flown to Boston - 0
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
- Boat crash in Tuftonboro investigated - 0
- Driving lesson turns into car accident in Laconia - 0
- Fire destroys vacant Berlin building - 0
- NY man stable after destroying classic Porsche 911 in Route 16 wreck - 3
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Berlin man dies while kayaking - 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 1
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 2
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 0
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 0
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 0
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs