Home » News » Public Safety
'Untimely' death of man in Hudson
HUDSON — State and local officials are investigating an untimely death reported in the Hudson Mobile Estates Complex.
Police were called to 85 Mobile Drive, off of Kimball Hill Road, on Tuesday. Hudson Police Chief William Avery said he could not release any information and referred all questions to the Attorney General's Office.
Senior Assistant Attorney General Jeffrey Strelzin confirmed that his office was called into the investigation on Wednesday. He could not release the identity of the adult male.
The attorney general was called in based on some facts of the case, Strelzin said, but he could not comment on details of an ongoing investigation.
Strelzin added that it is not unusual for his office to be notified in cases of unusual or untimely deaths.
“I think we're getting close to a resolution, but the investigation is still ongoing,” Strelzin said.
Local and state police are also involved in the investigation.
The police tape was removed from the scene by Thursday. A woman at the home said the family did not wish to talk at this time.
- - - - - - - -
Julie Hanson may be reached at Jhanson@newstote.com.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Plaistow fire victim remains critical - 0
- Updated: Car may have started itself, crashes, burns at Manchester Home Depot - 6
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- Answers sought after bomb squad leaves Fitzwilliam - 0
- Nottingham man injured in wagon accident suing Hampton Falls orchard - 2
- Lightning strikes Manchester home, sparks fire - 0
- Asphalt truck overturns in Jaffrey - 0
- Police to educate Manchester motorists on distracted driving - 7
- Bird's nest may have caused house fire in Hudson - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 0
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 1
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 10
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 29
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
License revocations for DWI announced