Home » News » Public Safety
'Untimely' death of man in Hudson
HUDSON — State and local officials are investigating an untimely death reported in the Hudson Mobile Estates Complex.
Police were called to 85 Mobile Drive, off of Kimball Hill Road, on Tuesday. Hudson Police Chief William Avery said he could not release any information and referred all questions to the Attorney General's Office.
Senior Assistant Attorney General Jeffrey Strelzin confirmed that his office was called into the investigation on Wednesday. He could not release the identity of the adult male.
The attorney general was called in based on some facts of the case, Strelzin said, but he could not comment on details of an ongoing investigation.
Strelzin added that it is not unusual for his office to be notified in cases of unusual or untimely deaths.
“I think we're getting close to a resolution, but the investigation is still ongoing,” Strelzin said.
Local and state police are also involved in the investigation.
The police tape was removed from the scene by Thursday. A woman at the home said the family did not wish to talk at this time.
- - - - - - - -
Julie Hanson may be reached at Jhanson@newstote.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry police add a new officer to the department - 0
- 1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford - 0
- 'Good Morning America' viewers see how much people care about missing Abigail Hernandez - 0
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- Claremont homeless man found dead - 0
- Woodshed restaurant fire investigation continues - 0
- Lincoln officer, Woodstock firefighters credited with saving homeowner's life - 0
- Rollover backs up traffic on Everett Turnpike - 0
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 2
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 1
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072