Home » News » Public Safety
'Untimely' death of man in Hudson
HUDSON — State and local officials are investigating an untimely death reported in the Hudson Mobile Estates Complex.
Police were called to 85 Mobile Drive, off of Kimball Hill Road, on Tuesday. Hudson Police Chief William Avery said he could not release any information and referred all questions to the Attorney General's Office.
Senior Assistant Attorney General Jeffrey Strelzin confirmed that his office was called into the investigation on Wednesday. He could not release the identity of the adult male.
The attorney general was called in based on some facts of the case, Strelzin said, but he could not comment on details of an ongoing investigation.
Strelzin added that it is not unusual for his office to be notified in cases of unusual or untimely deaths.
“I think we're getting close to a resolution, but the investigation is still ongoing,” Strelzin said.
Local and state police are also involved in the investigation.
The police tape was removed from the scene by Thursday. A woman at the home said the family did not wish to talk at this time.
- - - - - - - -
Julie Hanson may be reached at Jhanson@newstote.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 5
- Concord police stun, arrest gun rights protester after officer touched on shoulder - 150
- Horsing around: Manchester students name police horse - 1
- UPDATE: Elderly man burned in North Hampton camper fire has died - 3
- UPDATE: Windham's Common Man to open for dinner rush despite fire - 2
- Enfield fire leaves one burned - 0
- Driver rescued after Franklin crash, 50-foot plunge - 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 1
- Camper fire leaves Bridgewater man severely burned - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 23
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- Central High student says he was knocked unconscious; police investigate racial motive - 0
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off