May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Police say intoxicated man stole Keene utility truck
KEENE — An intoxicated man stole a fire department utility truck, knocked bricks off the fire station and then abandoned the vehicle early Saturday, police said.
Police said they found Scott H. Ibelle, 28, bleeding on Cross Street after falling off a skateboard just before 2 a.m.
“He told them he took the truck,” Sgt. Steven Tenney said.
Ibelle is accused of opening the rear garage door of the Keene Fire Department on Vernon Street and driving the special operations vehicle out of the garage, striking a brick entryway and damaging the utility truck. The truck was recovered a couple blocks away on Union Street. A couple of bricks were knocked off the fire station. Ibelle, who told authorities he was homeless, is charged with burglary, conduct after an accident, driving while intoxicated subsequent offense and driving under suspension/revocation.
He was being held on $10,000 cash bail in the Cheshire County Jail until his court appearance Monday.
“The truck is back in service, so it's mostly cosmetic (damage),” Tenney said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 0
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 2
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 1
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 2
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 0
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
For the people: A century of the NH primary
Moving Wall in Haverhill asks us to remember
Not so merry: Giving Robin Hood a bad name
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424