Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Police say woman stabs man in Laconia
LACONIA — A woman stabbed a man she was sharing a tent with Saturday, police said.
Pamela J. Griffths, 44, was charged with second-degree assault for stabbing Michael Saritelli, 39, with a steak knife in his right upper arm, causing a laceration, police said.
Saritelli was charged with simple assault. Police said both were living in a tent in the woods behind 147 Lake St.
The pair argued in the early-morning hours when the stabbing occurred. Neither reported the incident until around noon-time when Saritelli was seen with his arm injury. Saritelli was taken by ambulance to Lakes Region General Hospital for treatment.
Griffiths was examined for minor injuries resulting from an alleged assault but refused treatment, authorities said.
Both refused the services of a bail commissione and were being held in the Belknap County Jail until their arraignments Monday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say family of five found shot dead in Saco, Maine home - 0
- New Boston police arrest 29 teens at house party - 1
- Pembroke man charged with reckless driving after police clock motorcyclists at 120 mph - 3
- Rochester police warn residents about rash of vehicle break-ins - 0
- Keene mother of toddler pleads to interference of custody - 0
- Pembroke man arrested after police clock group of motorcycles topping 120 mph in Manchester - 1
- Keene woman pleads guilty in hit-and-run that killed cyclist - 2
- Cornish man charged with manslaughter in deadly Merrimack dump truck collision - 1
- Manchester Crime Watch: City man sought to fight charge representing himself - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Nashua man arrested in Brookline stabbing - 0
- E-cigarettes find a market in NH - 0
- Real estate transfer tax proposal pulled off table - 0
- Protesting information: Picket sign o' the times - 0
- Another View -- Mike Biundo: Where is Shaheen's gas price outrage now? - 3
- Seabrook's message: No one above the law here - 1
- Joe McQuaid's Publisher's Notebook: A humbling — and inspiring — event - 0
- Developer says proposed LNG plant in Groveton 'on hold' - 2
- Motivation Matters: 'Giving 110 percent' says more than you think - 0
Win tickets to see Cher's D2K Tour
E-cigarettes find a market in NH
Protesting workers nix Market Basket amnesty
Gorham man arrested for kidnapping Abigail
Voting in NH: Not just for NH residents
LNG plant put 'on hold'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917