May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Police say woman stabs man in Laconia
LACONIA — A woman stabbed a man she was sharing a tent with Saturday, police said.
Pamela J. Griffths, 44, was charged with second-degree assault for stabbing Michael Saritelli, 39, with a steak knife in his right upper arm, causing a laceration, police said.
Saritelli was charged with simple assault. Police said both were living in a tent in the woods behind 147 Lake St.
The pair argued in the early-morning hours when the stabbing occurred. Neither reported the incident until around noon-time when Saritelli was seen with his arm injury. Saritelli was taken by ambulance to Lakes Region General Hospital for treatment.
Griffiths was examined for minor injuries resulting from an alleged assault but refused treatment, authorities said.
Both refused the services of a bail commissione and were being held in the Belknap County Jail until their arraignments Monday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 0
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 2
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 0
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Milford team wins seatbelt challenge
Bruins seek repeat effort and complete sweep
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424