Home » News » Public Safety
Young woman driver seriously injured when car hits pole, tree in Auburn; two others hurt
AUBURN -- A young woman suffered serious injuries when her car hit a telephone pole and a tree Sunday
Emergency crews were called to the Hooksett Road accident around 5:15 a.m. after the car carrying three people between the ages of 18 and 19 crashed twice, according to police.
The driver hit a utility pole, continued down the road and crashed head-on into a tree, according to police. All three people in the car were taken to Elliot Hospital in Manchester to be treated for their injuries. The driver sustained serious injuries.
Police declined to release the names of the driver or the passengers, stating the investigation is ongoing.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
- Teen hurt in Amherst boating crash - 0
- Ceremony for fallen police officers honors service and sacrifice - 2
- Amtrak suspends New York-Boston service after two trains collide in Conn.; up to 60 hurt - 0
- Two hurt in Epping crash involving bus, five other vehicles - 0
- New Boston man killed in fiery Mont Vernon crash - 0
- Man suffers serious burns in Plaistow house fire - 0
- Fire in Claremont Middle School of 'suspicious' origin - 0
- Construction of temporary bridge in Francestown set to start this month - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse - 0
- Underestimating NH: Gun control picks two wrong targets - 1
- Roaming jihadis: A terrorist visits Manchester - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: School board on the defensive over Cupcake-gate - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: All eyes on House as casino vote nears - 0
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 0
- Official says NH abortion sites need state scrutiny - 0
- Chechen decries Boston attack - 0
- Heroin use, deaths spike in New Hampshire - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Berlin man dies while kayaking
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos