Raymond boat ramp to be closed six weeks
RAYMOND — The boat access facility on Onway Lake will be closed for repairs from July 23 through Aug. 31.
Jeffrey King, Fish and Game’s statewide public boat access program coordinator, said the department will install a concrete boat ramp as well as parking for three trailered vehicles and five car-top vehicles.
The site now has a paved drive with a gravel launch area with significant erosion problems, he said. Repairs will include erosion-control measures and repaving the access road.
“Once completed, these improvements will make the launch area much nicer for Onway Lake boaters and anglers,” King said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
- From middle school to Middle Ages in Windham - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host classic car show - 0
- Book tells story of wife's battle with cancer - 0
- Grantham man is Geospatial Hall of Famer - 0
- Evidence challenged in Craigslist sex extortion case - 0
- Commerical fishing season set for tasty start - 0
Lizzie borden took an axe ... or did she?
Many in Salem disappointed by casino vote
Goffstown police sergeant fights suspension
From middle school to Middle Ages in Windham
To get away, they come to NH
Grantham man is Geospatial Hall of Famer
State’s stand-your-ground law intact
Pease chosen to receive refueling tanker