Night work starts Wednesday on I-93 in Londonderry
Weather permitting, work to remove portable concrete barrier and pave the detour tie-ins along Interstate 93 northbound will take place starting Wednesday through July 26. This work will take place during non-commuter hours, from approximately 9 p.m. to 3 a.m. Minor traffic delays can be expected.
This work will require traffic on Interstate 93 northbound to be reduced to one lane, using a high-speed lane closure. The newly removed barrier will accommodate paving work to construct the northern median crossover in preparation for the next phases of construction on the northbound lanes and bridges on I-93.
This work is part of the construction of four new I-93 Exit 5 bridges, Route 28 reconstruction, and I-93 reconstruction. Severino Trucking. Co., Inc. of Candia is the general contractor for the $37 million project, which is scheduled for completion in June 2014.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.