Night work starts Wednesday on I-93 in Londonderry
The New Hampshire Department of Transportation on Monday announced night work associated with the construction of the four new Interstate 93 bridges in Londonderry.
Weather permitting, work to remove portable concrete barrier and pave the detour tie-ins along Interstate 93 northbound will take place starting Wednesday through July 26. This work will take place during non-commuter hours, from approximately 9 p.m. to 3 a.m. Minor traffic delays can be expected.
This work will require traffic on Interstate 93 northbound to be reduced to one lane, using a high-speed lane closure. The newly removed barrier will accommodate paving work to construct the northern median crossover in preparation for the next phases of construction on the northbound lanes and bridges on I-93.
This work is part of the construction of four new I-93 Exit 5 bridges, Route 28 reconstruction, and I-93 reconstruction. Severino Trucking. Co., Inc. of Candia is the general contractor for the $37 million project, which is scheduled for completion in June 2014.
Travel & Tourism
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pelham High nurse named School Nurse of the Year - 0
- MAKE SURE IT'S ME Opens at West End Studio Theatre - 0
- Harmonica Master James Cotton forced to postpone May 25 Londonderry Performance - 0
- Group continues effort to expand Cotton Valley Trail in Broofield - 0
- For Bedford girl, exploring the world in geography bee a ‘great thing to do’ - 0
- Loon Mountain Resort Unleashes New Obstacles for July 13 Monster Mud Run - 0
- Location Change for N.H. Fish and Game Commission Meeting June 12 - 0
- Jim Beauregard's Tasting Notes: Samuel Adams makes its can debut - 0
- Parents can plan ahead, model healthful habits... and not stress out - 0
Reviving the Piscataqua River Wherry
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH
Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones!
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs