May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Missing Mass. woman found neglected in Ossipee; son, daughter-in-law arrested
WEST OSSIPEE - An 80-year-old woman, missing from Massachusetts, was found Monday seriously abused and neglected at a West Ossipee residence of her son and daughter-in-law, Ossipee police said.
The woman, identified by police as Joan Brown, was immediately taken to a local hospital after officers observed serious signs of abuse and neglect, according to a press release.
Officers arrested her son and daughter-in-law, identified as Darin Brown, 43, and Sharon Giordano, 38, of 54 Fox Run Road.
Police, acting on information Joan Brown was being unlawfully held by her son and his wife and that she could be found at the Fox Run Road residence, went there late Monday morning after obtaining a search warrant.
Joan Brown, police said, had been reported as in danger and missing from Massachusetts.
Both Brown and Giordano are charged with criminal restraint, criminal neglect of the elderly, hindering apprehension and resisting arrest.
What's next:They are to be arraigned Tuesday at 2 p.m. at 3rd Circuit Court, Ossipee District.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 0
- Man who spent days under Salem woman's trailer recording sentenced to prison - 2
- Man sought for attempting to lure girl into white van near Nashua school - 0
- Lawyer who made porn videos of teenage daughter gets 40 years in jail - 33
- Trial delayed for Epping man charged with shooting romantic rival - 9
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 3
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 1
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Gosselin stepping down as city AD - 0
- Lackey sharp as Red Sox pound Cleveland, Masterson - 0
- Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford netmen earn spot in state final - 0
- NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013 - 0
- NHIAA Div. I Track: Lynch, North boys prevail - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 0
- Weather this weekend may be more like Veterans Day - 0
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013
Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place'
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424